The rapid expansion of the internet has led to a current and long-term skills shortage.
This means that there has never been a better time for intensifying the training and core skills acquisition prospects of a new generation of Web Designers, Web Developers and Server Resource Management Professionals.
This section of the project will bring together the skills and resources that are available to the school and apply them to support a comprehensive training program that will allow course participants the abilities to:
- acquire important core skills in web software, programming languages and design graphics
- effectively use their creativity and imagination
- be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- be able to work on their own or in a team
- be able to work to tight deadlines
- be thorough and precise in their work
- be able to multi-task
- be aware of international web standards and protocols
- be able to use their initiative.